NO DETAIL IS TOO SMALL
The average door requires no less than 130 fasteners. That’s 130 opportunities to “get it right” with every door installed.
Every good door installer knows the value of a well-designed fastener system. Likewise, every good door installer has probably experienced the frustration of a poorly-designed fastener system. FlexiForce designs and selects fasteners with meticulous detail. We have a fastener selection committee made up of door installers and engineers. Every aspect of a fastener is evaluated for its installation performance. Specifications such as pitch, hardness, sharpness, strength, and head design must meet exacting specifications.
Wood or Sheet Metal
- Available up to 3” long.
- Option of coarse threads for wood doors.
- Option for pre-bagged or bulk boxes.
- Available in 5/8” or 1”.
- Option for pre-bagged quantities or bulk boxes.
Nuts & Bolts
Flat/Round Carriage & Hex
- Available up to 2-1/2” long.
- Track bolts (carriage) have the option for pre-bagged quantities or bulk boxes.
- Hex-head machine bolts are available in bulk boxes.
Nylon or Steel
- Wall anchors help secure screws that are difficult to insert directly into the wall.
- Available in Nylon, Steel Sleeve, and Steel Wedge.
A complete package
Torsion bags include all fasteners and parts for your garage door installation, with the exception of on-door fasteners.
Clevis, Cotter & Hitch Pins
In various sizes
These are required for use with our Commercial Bottom Brackets and Operator Mounting Brackets.
¼” rivets are used to attached your track components. Available in various sizes to suit your requirements.
We have you covered
We also carry a selection of screws for installing window frames and carriage hardware, as well as replacement set screws for cable drums and spring cones.