Privacy – personal data
Flexi Force Poland Sp. z o. o. takes care of the protection of your personal data. These privacy principles describe:
– types of personal data that we collect from you in connection with the functioning of the website;
– how and why we use this information;
– to whom and where we share this information;
– how long we keep it;
– Your rights, including how to contact us if you have additional questions about the processing of your personal information; and
– how we can change these rules.
Flexi Force Poland Sp. z o. o. based in Głowno, at 17/19 Ludwika Norblina Street, 95-015 Głowno, KRS 0000269922, NIP: 5252382009, REGON: 140778030, electronic address: pl.@flexiforce.com as a „data controller” is responsible for processing your personal data.
1.1 WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT.
We collect and store:
– When you send an inquiry: the information you provide to us
to obtain information from us – name, address, e-mail or telephone number.
– When you place your order: Your contact details and delivery address,
and other information necessary to verify and carry out the order. This includes the financial information you provide us with.
– When you use our digital services and visit our website: Your behaviour on the website, e.g. number of visits to the website and time spent on the website.
– When you use our website, we obtain your IP address.
- 2 PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING.
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- to conclude and implement a contract,
2) conducting analyses and statistics for the needs of the business activity;
3) selling products and services offered by Flexi Force Poland Sp. z o.o;
4) conducting marketing activities undertaken by Flexi Force Poland Sp. z o.o. independently or in cooperation with other entities;
5) pursuing claims;
7) respond to letters and requests;
8) conduct activities related to ensuring security;
9) fulfil legal obligations imposed on Flexi Force Poland Sp. z o. o.
1.3 GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is processed by Flexi Force Poland Sp. z o.o. on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) – (c) and (f) of the GDR, i.e:
1) on the basis of the consent given;
2) due to the need to perform a contract or take action at your request;
3) due to the necessity to fulfill legal obligations imposed on the controller of personal data;
4) due to legally justified interests pursued by the personal data controller, such as responding to your letters and requests.
1.4 TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
We may transfer your personal information for the purposes mentioned above:
– To other companies of the ASSA ABLOY group;
– When required by law.
– To a buyer or potential future buyer of our company.
– If some of the recipients are located in countries outside the EU/European Economic Area (EEA) when transferring personal data, we use standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission to ensure an adequate level of protection of your personal data. The standard contractual clauses can be found at the following address: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/international transfers/transfer/index_en.htm.
We take steps to protect all personal data transferred to third parties and to other countries in accordance with the relevant data protection laws and principles described above.
1.5. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP PERSONAL DATA?
We store personal data for the period necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the data was collected. This means that we delete your personal data when it is no longer needed to respond to your request or order, to manage your marketing preferences or our relationship with you. Statistical data in anonymized form may be stored longer.
The period for which your personal data is processed depends on the purpose for which the data is processed.
The period for which your personal data will be stored is calculated based on the following criteria:
1) the laws that may oblige Flexi Force Poland Sp. z o. o. to process the data for a specific period of time;
2) the period for which the services are provided;
3) the period that is necessary to defend the interests of the personal data controller;
4) the period for which consent has been given.
1.6. THE RULE OF LAW
With regard to your personal data that we store, you have the right:
– To request a copy of your personal data from our register.
– To request the correction or deletion of your personal data (although this may mean that we will not be able to respond to your inquiry, fulfil your orders, request that we stop processing your personal data (e.g., in relation to the use of the data to improve our website) or limit the processing (e.g., if you believe that the data is incorrect).
– To request personal data used to send you the requested information, fulfil orders, or manage our relationship with you as a customer in a machine-readable format, which you can provide to another data controller.
– At any time withdraw your consent for us to process your data for marketing purposes.
– Request to restrict the processing of personal data concerning you.
– Object to the processing of your personal data by us.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please send your request to an e-mail address: privacy.pl.@flexiforce.com.
Complaints related to the processing of your personal data by Flexi Force Poland Sp. z o. o. can be submitted to the Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych at 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw or to the supervisory authority in your place of residence or employment.