INDUSTRIAL HARDWARE SETS SUPPLY CHAIN
FlexiForce presents an overview of our new ISC hardware sets for industrial overhead doors. ISC stands for Industrial Supply Chain. This name explains our main goal: to let door producers outsource the production of hardware sets, completely or partially, to FlexiForce.
We want to be an integral part of the supply chain. This allows door producers to profit from our high volume, efficient production lines. And from the fact that most of the fixed costs will turn into variable costs. Working capital will not be caught up in inventory, since you are able to order the hardware set after the door is sold.
For a door producer, the idea is simple: While you assemble the door panel in your own production, FlexiForce takes care of the hardware set assembly. You ship the complete door, existing of the FlexiForce hardware set and your pre-assembled door sections to your customer. This is the best of both worlds: You, as entrepreneurial door producer, remain in control of your own strategy and destiny, while you outsource all the hardware hassle to FlexiForce.
Our ISC hardware set offering is applicable to any industrial door volume from roughly 100 to over 10.000 doors per year. A potential solution for companies that:
- Consider becoming a door producer;
- For door producers that want to expand their business without heavy new investments in production lines;
- For residential door producers with a small complementary volume in industrial doors;
- For door producers that want to change their business model without becoming a dependent dealer of any third party door company.
It truly is suitable for any door producer wanting to unburden themselves. You can focus on the panel, the sales and the installation of the door and we take care of supplying the hardware set, fit exactly to your needs. This means you can outsource part of your production, but you remain in charge as door producer.
ADVANTAGES OF ISC
ALL THE BENEFITS OF USING ISC
Smart logistics make it easy for us to send the set to any location in Europe. FlexiForce has an annual capacity of well over 50.000 industrial hardware sets, which means that we can make you a very sharp offer on adding your volume. Besides a sharp price and a very easy online configuration tool the ISC offers many more advantages.
- Major flexibility due to short lead-time of sets. We add your volume into our planning.
- Fixed costs turn into variable costs, following your highs and lows in sales volume.
- Stock reduction in parts, springs and profiles. Your money is not stuck in your inventory.
- Buy-to-order. When the door is sold, you order the set. Reducing your pre-financing strains.
- No investments in your production line for hardware.
- Reduction of overhead and manning.
- Efficiency: FlexiForce volumes allow quality control and advanced production systems.
- Production of springs and profiles fixed-to-size, without scrap. Saving up to 15%!
- CE testing and approval done.
- And many more.
All in all, the Industrial Supply Chain (ISC) will be a real smart win-win for both of us! Want to know more about the benefits and what FlexiForce ISC can do for you? Contact our sales team for a personal introduction of our hardware set advantages for your situation!
OVERVIEW OF DEDICATED PARTS
Specially developed for more flexibility and ease of installation for industrial doors. The bolted tracks consist of multiple pieces which provide more flexibility during production and installation. The hole patterns are designed for an easy fit of the tracks, and adjusting the tracks for suspension and bumpers, for example, has been made easier.
For a complete overview of the bolted tracks set, click here.
LOW HEAD ROOM
FlexiForce has developed a state-of-the-art low head room system (LHR), which is equipped with all the smart systems of the recently introduced ISC hardware. The system has a built-in height of 200mm, which limits the amount of space needed above the door opening. For more information about our Low Head Room system, visit our website or watch the installation video below.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR ISC SYSTEMS
ISC Industrial Product Brochure
Looking for specific details and/or technical information on ISC? Take a look at our ISC product brochure here.